4 Day Tanzania Western Safari to Katavi
Tanzania is a quintessential safari land where a million animals can be spotted in their natural habitat. The place is not only having rich wildlife but also has diversified rich cultures and the land has to offer something interesting
Tanzania is a quintessential safari land where a million animals can be spotted in their natural habitat. The place is not only having rich wildlife but also has diversified rich cultures and the land has to offer something interesting for all the people irrespective of age and choices. A Tanzania safari holiday is a delightful and ideal break for family holidays. A tour to Tanzania is not only a holiday gateway but also a great learning process for the children where the young minds get a practical overview of the real wild world along with they learn to respect and treasure the nature.
- Destination Country: Tanzania
- Visit Katavi National Park
- Shared Charter (SC) Flights operate on Mondays and Thursdays only
- B- Breakfast, L- Lunch, D- Dinner
- Full Board Accommodation and Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Packed lunch on day of departure
- Shared Charter Flights (Arusha – Katavi – Arusha). Luggage allowance of 15kgs per person.
- All soft drinks and bottled water
- Daily Conservation, Concession and Guide fees for park entrance
- Guiding with English Speaking Driver/Guide.
- Game drives in a 4×4 vehicle on a shared basis in Katavi
- All Government taxes and levies; VAT and TDL
- All transfers as indicated
- All laundry services
- Flights ( International)
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Tips for safari guide
- Personal expenses in nature such as money for souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc.
- Visa fees ( 100 USD for American and 50 USD for non-American)
- Immunization documents ( yellow fever recommended for visa processing on arrivals)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and /or park fees
DepartureArusha, Tanzania - Airport (Kilimanjaro International Airport)
Departure TimeAfter Breakfasst at 08:00 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM.
Return Time05:00PM Rest at the Campsite/ Lodge after Safari
IncludeDomestic & Shared Charter FlightsTransportation in a 4×4 safari vehicleGovernment Taxes1.5 liter Drinking mineral water per person per dayMeals as per itineraryPark entrance feesGround Safari Vehicle and feesProfessional Cook, if CampingProfessional Guide/sPickup from airport or hotel in Arusha / MoshiAll accommodations as per itinerary
Not IncludedGate TransfersPersonal hire gear such as trekking poles, sleeping bags, etc.Tips for porters and mountain crewTravel or Medical Insurance is required and you should ask for RecommendationComplimentary Oxygen CylinderFair and Sustainable Salary Crew WagesAll National Park & Hut Fees, Crew Permits and VATPre and Post accommodations (2 nights Bed and Breakfast)Proper Ration of Mountain crew (Cook & Porters)Professional, English-speaking Wilderness First Responder & CPR certified GuideKilimanjaro trekking according to the itineraryExtra activitiesSoda and Alcoholic beveragesExtra Personal itemsTravel insuranceFlights costs/faresTip for the guide