Arusha National Park Day Trip
Arusha National Park is one of the most interesting landscape’s spot in Tanzania.Regardless of being among the parks admired for abundance of wildlife, fauna and flora there have three spectacular features; Shira plateau, Kibo and Mawenzi which complements to the beauty of this park.
1 Day Trip Arusha National Park Safari
Arusha National Park is one of the most interesting landscape’s spot in Tanzania.
Regardless of being among the parks admired for abundance of wildlife, fauna and flora there have three spectacular features; Shira plateau, Kibo and Mawenzi which complements to the beauty of this park.
Viewing the Mount Meru from a close look and very fine weather has also attracted many visitors to this park. Its sounds unbelievable that all these and many more can explored in one-day excursion. Join our team to arrange for your next route while Africa – Tanzania.
Take a picnic lunch and drive to our nearest National Park. See the Ngurdoto crater and Momella lakes. In deed the park has a wealth of wildlife including Colobus Monkeys, velvet monkeys, bushbucks, buffalos, red forest duikers, hippos, elephants, warthog, olives, baboons, colobus monkey, dik dik and giraffes. Birdlife, especially waterfowl, is abundant and interesting.
You may be lucky enough to see thousands of flamingos on the Big momella lake.
- Day trip according to the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water
- All mentioned activities
- All national park fees
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the day trip
- Flights ( International)
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Tips for safari guide
- Personal expenses in nature such as money for souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc.
- Visa fees ( 100 USD for American and 50 USD for non-American)
- Immunization documents ( yellow fever recommended for visa processing on arrivals)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and /or park fees