8 Days Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Safaris
This 8 Days Serengeti Migration Safari by Kiliblue Adventures, is a special African Holiday Package for Witnessing the Great Serengeti Wildebeest Migration.
Would you be interested in migration safari? Migration safari lets you witness the Great Wildebeest Migration. Over 2 million Wildebeest, Zebra and Gazelles move through the Serengeti and Masai Mara ecosystem in search of green pastures and safe calving ground. This 8 Days Serengeti Migration Safari by Kiliblue Adventures, is a special African Holiday Package for Witnessing the Great Serengeti Wildebeest Migration.
The biggest chance to see river crossings is around July and August when the wildebeest migrate from the Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara in Kenya or around September and October when they cross the way around. July marks the start of the start of the Masai Mara River crossing as well as mating season in the Serengeti. It is the time of the year when wildebeest herds begin moving faster in search of water and greener grass, making their way across the Grumeti and Mara River. Expect to see crocodile encounters, if your luck.
Over their pattern of movement is highly weather dependent and dynamic, yet with advance planning and a little bit of luck you can witness this natural wonder of the world. The tour is available throughout the year, but opting for it in the right season will leave you awestruck. To provide you with an unforgettable experience, this safari can be done only as a private safari.
- Day 1 -8 | Tanzania
- Tarangire National Park – Game drive
- African Rift Valley – Viewpoint
- Serengeti National Park- Game drive
- Ngorongoro Crater – Game drive
- Lodge safari according to the itinerary
- Private Jeep 4×4 equipped with refrigerator, portable charging stations and pop-up roof
- Unlimited mileage game drive
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Overnight stays in Lodges
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water on all days
- All mentioned activities
- All park entrances fees
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari for emergence evacuations
- All government taxes
- Flights ( International)
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Tips for safari guide
- Personal expenses in nature such as money for souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc.
- Visa fees ( 100 USD for American and 50 USD for non-American)
- Immunization documents ( yellow fever recommended for visa processing on arrivals)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and /or park fees
DepartureMoshi, Kilimanjaro - Airport (Kilimanjaro International Airport)
Departure TimeAfter Breakfasst at 08:00 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM.
Return Time05:00PM Rest at the Campsite/ Lodge after Safari
IncludeTransportation in a 4×4 safari vehicleGovernment Taxes1.5 liter Drinking mineral water per person per dayMeals as per itineraryPark entrance feesGround Safari Vehicle and feesProfessional Cook, if CampingProfessional Guide/sPickup from airport or hotel in Arusha / MoshiAll accommodations as per itinerary
Not IncludedGate TransfersPersonal hire gear such as trekking poles, sleeping bags, etc.Tips for porters and mountain crewTravel or Medical Insurance is required and you should ask for RecommendationComplimentary Oxygen CylinderFair and Sustainable Salary Crew WagesAll National Park & Hut Fees, Crew Permits and VATPre and Post accommodations (2 nights Bed and Breakfast)Proper Ration of Mountain crew (Cook & Porters)Professional, English-speaking Wilderness First Responder & CPR certified GuideKilimanjaro trekking according to the itineraryDomestic & Shared Charter FlightsExtra activitiesSoda and Alcoholic beveragesExtra Personal itemsTravel insuranceFlights costs/faresTip for the guide
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire – Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park (Central Serengeti to North Serengeti)
Day 4 & 5: North Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Central Serengeti National Park (North Serengeti to Central Serengeti)
Day 7: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro
Day 8: Ngorongoro Crater tour